We provide the monitoring of building, facility and business alarms directly from our dispatch center on campus. If you are interested in subscribing to our alarm monitoring service, please note that:
- All active alarm systems are required to have the appropriate, most currently updated documentation on file with our department.
- Police Dispatch is ONLY responsible for alarm monitoring. The Police Department Physical Security program manager and coordinators can assist departments in identifying the most appropriate security system to meet their needs. However, the subscriber is ultimately responsible for installing and maintaining the alarm system.
Before contacting us, please review the following information and complete the appropriate forms:
- UC San Diego Police Department Alarm Ordinance – PPM 460-6
- Security Alarm Information Form (must be completed prior to beginning new alarm installation process)
- Security Alarm Personnel Contact List (must be completed for all new accounts)
- Authorized Personnel List (must be completed for all new access or modifications to accounts)
Questions? Contact Robert Meza, (858) 822-6667.