Physical Security Site Assessments
A security site assessment examines and analyzes the actual, perceived or anticipated risks that may impact normal operations. During an assessment, the physical location will be reviewed by a professional who has been trained specifically to identify and provide recommendations based on industry best-practices and methodologies. The assessment will:
- Identify risks and determine existing security conditions
- Identify security-related vulnerabilities and deficiencies
- Determine protection needed for specific location
- Make recommendations for improvement
It is important to note that technology is only a tool in a holistic approach to security – the combination of vigilance, personal responsibility, adherence to policy and procedure, implementation of systems and active participation by stakeholders all impact the security of our community and success of our program.
To schedule a security assessment:
- Complete the Security Site Assessment Request.
- Fill out the Physical Security Systems Site Survey as much as possible prior to the assessment. This form will be reviewed as part of the assessment process.
Questions? Contact Robert Meza, (858) 822-6667.