Physical Security Program
A physical security program is designed to protect facilities, equipment, people and property from harm or damage. At a campus the size of UC San Diego, this is no small feat.
Our department is constantly working to enhance physical security systems on campus so that we can respond in the most efficient and effective manner. We offer a variety of services including:
- Alarm Monitoring (Fire/Intrusion/Duress/Video Surveillance)
- Physical Security System Site Assessments
- Access Control 101 and Best Practices
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) recommendations
- Integration of existing physical security systems (i.e. Access, Intrusion, Video, Public Address, etc.) to enterprise-level software managed and licensed centrally
- Physical Security System Trouble Report
For more information on our physical security program, contact Robert Meza, (858) 822-6667.